Wednesday, October 19, 2011

People to Follow on Twitter

I have recently become acquainted with Twitter; I am a new comer and I am just getting started. So now that I am starting up with Twitter, I must give you a list of some must-have Twitter accounts that you may like if you follow my blog. So here they are! Follow and enjoy!

@SimpleTeens
@SimpleLoveTweet
@BookOfQuote
@IHeartWomen
@TheRealTruth3
These are all accounts made by typical teenagers who all have some things to say. They all include inspirational quotes and address things that everyone is thinking but no one else has the cahones to say. They tweet mainly quotes based on love, daily life, facts and advice. I have come to enjoy following each and every one of them!
@ISpeakFemale
This is an account by a teenage girl who tweets all about life as seen through the eyes of a young female. All of her tweets are based on current events and life.
@Everywhereist
This is the account of one of my favorite bloggers. I began following The Everywhereist on blogger and am now able to follow her on Twitter as well! I love her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment