Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sometimes you have so much going on, it's hard to catch a breath. A big part of you just wants to lay in bed and do nothing at all because you don't even know where to begin. This is how I am feeling today. But as much as I would love to crawl into a dark hole and hide away from all of my responsibilities, I can't. Therefore, I am going to make a list because that is what I do when I am stressed out. It's strangely very relieving to just get out on paper all of the things that need to get done and prioritize them according to time restrictions and level of importance. This way, I have a better idea of where to start and what to do afterwards. I am going to restrain myself from posting said list because I highly doubt my schedule is that important to any of you, so I am going to excuse myself from this post to go begin said list-making. And perhaps if you are feeling a bit stressed out as well, you can make a list of your own. I promise it helps. Good luck. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment