Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello, World!

My name is Danielle, I am 17 and a senior in high school. I enjoy writing, being social, music, reading, and being outdoors. This is my first time blogging and in all honesty the main reason I'm starting a blog is for a class. I never really thought I was a "blogger," but I am actually excited to start blogging regularly because writing is something I love to do. At first I didn't know what I would blog about, and so my blog doesn't have a main focus or theme. I don't want to be that person that blogs about her life because she finds herself that interesting. So I won't be that person, but my blog will have a lot about life in it. Just random happenings, opinions, and even rants if the opportunity arises. My blog will revolve around the life of a typical teenager and some of the things that cross my mind. But I also plan on not making it personal and all about myself, I will include things to think about and words of advice for those who may be in my shoes. I'm very opinionated and I have a lot to say. So just listen for a second. (:

3 comments:

  1. Well hello Danie.
    Ive got my eye on you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Danie! You sound like a really good blogger and I look forward to reading all of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like a great person Danie! I am so looking forward to reading all of your amazing posts!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete